The Beech Argentinean fire pit is a custom built floor
based cooking pit with overhead rotisserie designed to be a spectacular
stand out feature in any display kitchen or theatre restaurant.
The fire pit can be gas fired or charcoal/wood fired
for a traditional cooking experience. All fire pits are custom designed
and can be made according to your size and specifications on request.
Charcoal units include a refractory lined fire pit for superior thermal
The overhead rotisserie can be manual or electric powered and is
capable of cooking a roast of up to 10kg. The slow roasting process over
searing coals ensures meat which is succulent and cooked to perfection.
Optional feature cooking spears allow the chef to prepare multiple
smaller roasts around the fire pit at one time.
Fire Pit spec sheets are coming soon. If you are interested in fire pits please contact our sales team.
Features & Options
- Fire pit can be gas fired (with lava rocks) or charcoal/wood fired
- Standard circular pit is 1000mm in diameter (custom sizes available on request) with rotisserie above.
- Unit includes 250mm tray race, giving a final diameter of 1500mm.
- Fire pit will have a lined and finished steel frame with the option for
- finishing in black powder coating.
- Rotisserie can be manual or electric powered with a removable spit
- skewer capable of carrying a 10kg roast.
- Reinforced steel frame with full insulation and lining for superior thermal efficiency and longevity.
If you would like further information on Beech Ovens' specialty grills please contact the sales team