Beech Ovens offers an extensive range of char grills. One of the most popular types is the Argentinean Parilla. The Beech Parilla recreates the flavours and style of authentic South American cuisine. The spectacular and ornate grill incorporates robust height adjustable char grills with rear log racks for added visual appeal.
The Parilla grill has an Old World finish complete with wrought iron and black enamel where appropriate (fixtures can be changed on request). The grill can be fully gas fired or charcoal/wood fired. Optional features include eye catching gas display flames and smooth griddle sections on request.
The Parilla is available in a range of standard designs and sizes or can be custom made to suit your restaurant requirements.
Parilla spec sheets are coming soon. If you are interested in a Parilla quote please contact our sales team.
- The Palace - The Old Town Dubai
- Marriott: Medan Indonesia
- The Prime Society Restaurant, Singapore
Features & Options
- Grill can be full gas, combination gas and charcoal/wood or full
charcoal/wood fired. All charcoal/wood grills will include refractory
lined fire pits for superior thermal efficiency.
- Old World architectural grill support chains and effects.
- Char Grill sections will be hinged from one end and fully
adjustable in height. Allowing increased visual enhancement of the
- Unit can be designed to suit any size required.
units are available with a rear gas display flame with the option of
the flame built against a refractory wall incorporating cast iron or
ceramic logs for a natural log fire effect.
- Reinforced steel frame with full insulation and lining for superior thermal efficiency and longevity.