Recipe Feature – Turkey and Cranberry Pizza
The festive season is almost here again and many of us will be looking forward to indulging at dinner parties with our family and friends. Roast turkey is one of the most favoured traditional festive dishes in the western world. This year why not try our Turkey and Cranberry Pizza recipe? It is easy to prepare and serve, particularly at cocktail parties, and has that great festive taste everyone loves to enjoy.
Cooking Temperature: 250°C
Number of Portions: 4
Preparation Time: 2 hours
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
– Roasted Turkey Breast 400g
– Spiced Cranberries* 300g
– Brie 400g
– Pizza Dough (see website) 800g
– Rocket Leaves 50g
– Cranberries 500g
– Lemon Zest of 1 Lemon
– Sugar 400g
– Water 100ml
– Juice of 1 Lemon
– Chilli 0.50g
– Cinnamon 0.50 stick
*1. Combine zest, juice, sugar, chilli, water and cinnamon.
2. Bring to the boil and add cranberries.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes or until cranberries form a thick sauce.
4. Cool and refrigerate.
1. Roll out pizza dough as per the recipe.
2. Spread spiced Cranberries over base.
3. Lay Slices of roasted turkey breast on top.
4. Sprinkle rocket leaves over the turkey
5. Finally top generously with slices of Brie
6. Bake in oven until base is crisp and Brie has melted and turned golden.
Photo – Turkey and Cranberry Pizza