Stone Hearth Ovens – 8 Reasons Why Beech Ovens are the Best in the World
When purchasing cooking equipment there are many factors that need to be taken into consideration. The following is a list of 8 reasons why Beech stone hearth ovens are favoured by leading hoteliers, chefs & kitchen designers around the world. We hope that this list will help make your decision-making process easier!
Beech Ovens is the only company to offer:
- 15 standard round & rectangular stone hearth oven models
- Complete shape & size flexibility
- Extensive range of integrated oven accessories including extra doors, char grills, viewing windows & spot lights.
Beech stone hearth ovens come with a range of firing options including wood fired, gas fired, wood & gas combination and electric fired.
Full Gas Fired Wood & Gas Combination Electric Fired
Unlike competitor oven companies, Beech Ovens use 75mm/3” thick Super High Density Bricks. The oven floor bricks are installed on an insulated reinforced steel base.
Using these Super High Density Bricks in the stone hearth oven floor has the following advantages:
- Eliminates the need for an under floor burner
- Renowned for constant sustained floor temperature
- No unsightly cracks which commonly occur in one piece oven floors
- No failure, signs of wear or subsidence after years of use
Beech Ovens are the only company to offer a comprehensive range of exhaust solutions. We have over 20 years of experience with Engineered Fire Safe Solutions on six continents. All exhaust solutions are Clean Air designed.
Canopy Direct Connect
Beech Ovens use superior materials.
Beech Oven use only the highest quality refractory materials that allow our stone hearth ovens to maintain structural integrity unlike European modular ovens.
Beech Dome Italian Dome American Dome
Beech stone hearth oven domes have twice the thermal mass of American competitors and triple the mass of European competitors. As a result our stone hearth ovens continue to perform under heavy continuous use.
THERMAL MASS = STORED HEAT!
The construction of Beech stone hearth ovens is unlike any other on the market.
- 6mm / 1/4″ reinforced Steel Casing allows for unique accessories such as windows, spot lights, extra doors, char grills etc.
- The Steel Casing makes them virtually indestructible
- Highest quality insulation material mean increased thermal efficiency
- The oven façade can be welded, bolted or supported by a 6mm casing
Beech stone hearth ovens are designed to make the installation process easier. All our ovens are built in 2 pieces and have removable legs creating the following benefits:
- Reduces individual loads easing transport and manoeuvrability
- Fit through ‘standard’ doorways & elevators (700mm wide)
- Can be moved on its side on a pallet trolley
- Large custom sized ovens can be split into pieces that are goods elevator sized
- Integrated lifting hooks
We offer the longest unconditional guarantee in the world – 4 years. To this day we have never had a structural failure after 20 years of production!
Do you have any questions? Leave a comment or contact our friendly team at email@example.com.